7 WAYS TO BECOME SELF LEARNER



Hi everyone!
I have problem with self studying. I’m not exited to self-studying. Even though the fact  is that self study is effective for student like me who don’t get enough any lessons from lecturers.
So I forced myself to self-studying. And I read a pin and get information about how to become and independent learner. There are 7 steps to be an independent learner.
1.           Study even when you don’t want to study
The first step is force yourself to keep studying, even when you just open your laptop or books and reading a little words. The first way is open your laptop or books because that is the biggest step to move yourself to keep study.
2.           Believe that you can be more clever
The goal of self-study is to become smarter than those who only rely on study from their lecturers at Uni, because is very limited when you just learn by lecturers. So you must be trust when you self studying you can be more clever.
3.           Know when to seek help
If you find difficulties or some things that are not understood and can't be searched, you can seek help like ask your friends or your lecturer. Studying with your friend can encourage you more than study alone if you get bored.
4.           Never be surprised by due date
Don't panic if a deadline is coming, you just need to do it calmly. If you feeling bad for the due date it will  affect  your  study mood.
5.           Know where to find your notes and docs
Organize your notes and docs as well so you can find it easily and fastly. Create a folder with the subject name and save the docs you selected by the relevant subject. And separate your notes by the subject. That ways is effective to saving a lot of time for find your notes or docs.
6.           Don’t fall behind by not spending enough time studying
Don't be a procastinator. Just study even if it's a short time. And study wherever if that can
7.           Be willing to try new techniques
The are a lots of learning techniques, you have to try some of them and select which one is better in your way.
So thats all is the way to become self learner. I've been doing it for a while. I wish I could do it consistently in every day.

Komentar

Postingan Populer